Often spotted after monsoon rains, the happy dragonfly is paired with pretty florals to create these cheerful linens. After being dyed a warm mustard yellow, the canvas is first printed with an all-over design before the motifs are applied. A beautiful floral border printed against a teal-gray background adds the finishing touch.
Marigold Living's textiles are hand printed using the ancient technique of woodblock printing. Sold in sets of two, they are easy to combine with linen you already own to create a delightful dinner table.
Care & Maintenance
- 14" x 19"
- 100% cotton
- Sold Set of Two
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium to high setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.